Saturday, July 25, 2009

hey miss Nat...

believe it or not I am almost all packed... (scrapping wise), just got to print out some photos! Things are so so so busy for me mon-wed next week so I have been trying to get the house spotless this weekend and pack as much as I can.

but as I am packing and throwing in my trusty tools like my stapler, dymo labeller, treading water punch, I am thinking... what has Nat got we can borrow and what can we contribute so we don't all need to load our suitcases up with all the same stuff??? besides I plan on having a good splurge on new stuff, I need room in my bags to get it home, lol.

BTW, I am packing a whole heap of stuff (paper, alphas, chipboard, rub-ons, embellishments etc) that I have never used and no longer want... maybe we could all do that and anyone can help themselves to it??? Just a suggestion... anything we don't want to take home well, maybe Nat knows of somewhere it can be donated to???

just thinking... :)

5 sleeps till I meet up with Ange and Cat in Melbourne!! Party party party!

So excited about scrapping with you all! Woooohoooo
Sxx

1 comment:

  1. lol you'll be knackered before Nat and I get to see ya. dont forget the panadol

    ReplyDelete